Why Power Pumper®?Read here about the amazing benefits of the Power Pumper therapeutic tools kids and parents love!
The Power Pumper® and Power Pumper® Jr. are Revolutionizing Physical Therapy!
The Power Pumper® is an innovative, award-winning, therapeutic mobility device for children ages 5 to 12. The Power Pumper® Jr. uses the same patented technology and is sized for children 18 months to 5 years. The unique pumping action provides movement for both upper and lower extremities, and helps build trunk muscles. Both devices are used in therapy and physical education activities for building endurance and muscle development.
The Power Pumper® and Power Pumper® Jr. provide these benefits:
- Rehabilitation – Encourages normal movement in upper & lower extremities.
- Appeals to all children; boys & girls. For ages 18 months to 12 years.
- Children feel safe because of its low center of gravity.
- Sturdy, durable construction will hold up to 300 pounds.
- Blow-molded plastic body will take the toughest punishment a child can dish out.
- Winner of an Industrial Design Excellence Award.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements as set forth by the United States ASTM F963-96a, European EN-71 and Canadian CRC 931 safety tests.
The Power Pumper® and Power Pumper® Jr. help children develop:
- Bilateral Coordination
- Extremity Development
- Self-esteem & Confidence
- Social Skills Development
- Praxis or Motor Planning
- Increased Endurance
- Muscle Tone
- Visual Skills
- Age Appropriate Play Skills
- Motor Coordination
- Posture Stability
- Spatial Awareness
- Regulation of Activity